• +91 9949 237 265,+91 9491 549 585
  • info@honeysoftsolutions.com

KEYWORD TARGETING

Search Engine Optimization has winners and losers

If not rank on the first page of search engines, it is likely that people will find you through search are significantly reduced. The data confirm that less than 10% of people even get to the second page of search results. Other data confirm that the # 1 leads to four times more than even ranking # 2.

The Role of keywords in search engine optimization
So, how to win in the competitive game of search engine optimization (SEO)?
It is true that on-page factors are only 25% of the process of search engine optimization. The other 75% is about earning bonds authorized and relevant websites. However, on page optimization it is the only part of SEO that is 100% in your control. That is why it is worth ‘get it right’.

keyword-targeting

Keywords are the search terms that people enter into search engines. Their classifications are based on the relevance of your page to those keywords, as well as the overall authority of your website on the web. Your site should be optimized to help search engines identify your site as relevant for specific keywords.

To achieve perfect optimization of keywords on the page, you need to know what to do and what to avoid.

Warnings Keyword Targeting

Do not forget the user experience

Getting inbound links is still the best way to gain authority in a keyword. Having a website that targets a keyword too aggressively convey an unnatural feel to the user, and make them less likely to share or link to your site. Keep humans in mind when optimizing keywords.

Do not Hurt Ranking Other Keywords

Orientation of certain keywords usually makes your page less relevant to other keywords. Before you modify a Web page to address a specific keyword, check to see if your page is already drawing on other relevant traffic keyword searches. If so, you can consider splitting the page content on multiple pages that target different sets of keywords. The more pages your site has, the more opportunities they have to diversify your keyword targeting.