1. What is search engine optimization or SEO?
SEO is the technique of optimizing your website and get placed in high ranking search results. It is the most sought after form of Internet marketing.
2. Why does my site not appear in search results?
Possible reasons for your website does not appear in the search results can be:
Your web site is not SEO friendly or is not indexed by search engines
Hopefully your website is not black in the list of spam or abuse
Using some scripts may be blocking search engines from indexing your website
It not has been presented correctly
Your site is not to have optimized content.
3. My website is visible in search engines just for my company name and some specific keywords?
Sites that are not properly optimized are prone to such issues werein can see their website for name eg company. “Interactive Honey soft” or for some specific key phrases like “SEO company” but when looking for competitive key phrases like “hyderabad SEO” or “SEO India” does not classify your site. In this case, you need to target less competitive key phrases or optimize your website to beat your competition.
4. How long does it take to get my place in the ranking Top 10?
In general we can say that 30 – 90 days should be good enough for you to start to appear on the first search engine ranks. But this may not be true for very competitive key phrases.
5. Is it necessary to continue with their SEO services, post contract period?
This depends entirely on your decision; in general, 90% of our customers renew our SEO services. The reason I suggest you do so, is to maintain and further improve its SERP. As the disruption in SEO efforts in most cases allow its competitors to overcome very easily.
6. What will be the number of inquiries or sales you can expect once my site is optimized?
We can not predict the number of inquiries or sales, and the number may vary depending on the industry, business, product, etc. What we see, it is the% improvement compared to the latest figures.
7. Once optimized, it will be my site only found in Google?
A website optimized properly be classified generally in all search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others.
8. An SEO company has promised results in 24 to 48 hours then why can not Honey soft it?
In the most likely case is that the company is selling PPC services in the name of SEO, they will place your site in the sponsored search engine results. In general, an organic search engine ranking requires reasonable time; yes you can get 24 to 48 hours of time but only in indexed websites
Ex. News website.
9. Does my site getting banned because of the effort Honey soft SEO?
Search black list engine a website because the website has abused the search engine algorithm or has taken some unethical SEO practices for quick results. Our SEO process is legitimate and respect the search engine algorithm and is designed to improve performance of your site. We can assure you that with Honey soft, your site is in good hands and never be on the black list or prohibited.